March 28, 2018

Jeff at Storylab, March 2018

It all started when I was eight. That was the year of mischief.

First thing we did was at Bakers Square in Wilmette. It was boring, the grownups were talking too much. So we left, sneakily. We ran to the highway. We snuck through the park. First thing we did was smash someone’s van. We thought it was funny.

A few weeks later, we decided to go out together again. I said Hey Hart, there are two shiny objects at the school near Central Park. I said, let’s get some rocks and throw them at the window. We broke the window with the rocks. We took the trophies and ran home. We tried to climb through the kitchen window. We stood on the Cozy Coupe and climbed in. We got in but mom heard the noise and got mad. She had to call the fuzz.

The next incident was when me and Hart decided to go out again with no clothes. It was warm out. Mom was sound asleep. Dad was already gone. We didn’t make a sound, we tip toed out. We snuck out to find a new place to live. That didn’t go well. What happened was, we were walking carrying blankets and stuffed animals. We made it to a school. Then someone saw us and said why are you not at home. It is 3 in the morning. He lured us into the school with snacks and gave us some clothes. He asked our names and phone number and called mom. That’s how we got back to the house. Mom was not too happy.

Now I am 24. That was kind of stupid to do all this stuff in the first place, It cost money and caused people worry and caused damage. It was funny at the time, but now I realize it was not too funny. If I still did things like that, I would be in jail.





1 comment:

Tahra said...

I just sumbled back onto the blog! I think this was about the time I started working for you guys. I remember these adventures :-)