- Follow directions
- No hitting, kicking or spitting
- No swearing
- Ask before you use something that doesn't belong to you
- Answer when called
- Burp or fart in the bathroom ONLY
- Use inside voice
Practicing Friend Behavior
Fill in each number with the behaviors you think fit each level . . .
- 5 Against the law. Hurtful, Threatening, Screaming in people's faces. "I'm gonna kill you!" "I'm going to hurt you."
- 4 Scary Behavior. Yelling "Shut Up!" Yelling "I Hate You!" Running away
- 3 Odd behavior. Copying "bad" behavior. Chewing paper. Talking and laughing to yourself. Copying silly things. Silly communications.
- 2 Reasonable Behavior. What people would expect from a high schooler. Behavior makes sense. Telling people your feelings in a nice, calm voice. Inviting friends to "Lunch Bunch." When something doesn't feel right: Ignoring others. Moving away. Finding an adult to help.
- 1 Social Behavior. Hanging out with friends. Saying "hi." Asking a friend, "What did you do?" Sharing information in a relaxed way.